Day 1 of 14

Happy February 1st!

I'm celebrating one of my favorite holidays with "14 days of Love."

I will be sharing something creative for 14 days and posting it to help bring out the creativity in YOU!  There is nothing better than a gift made with love in my opinion.

Here are photos of the crafts I've been promising to post from this past Wednesday when I had friends over for crafts, tea, and lunch.  My camera isn't cooperating today to upload my personal photos of the same card, but I'm happy to share Karen and Annette's creations!

The card was inspired by THIS photo found on Pinterest.  The box was inspired by THIS website.  Of course, we used reds and pinks in celebration of upcoming Valentine's Day.   The cards turned out great, don't you think?

Karen's card and box:


Annette's box:


See you tomorrow for day 2!


Comments