I'm happy!

**(see disclaimer at bottom)

Well, we did it!  School is out for the summer!  Woo hoo!  Hip hip hooray!!  Some days I didn't think it would happen, but I had to keep singing my sorority's song about how "I Will Survive," and by golly, we did!   (click on the word "did" and hear a great singing version that I had to use since I worked daily with fifteen 5-6 year olds not to mention the other 6 kindergarten classrooms and their kids at lunchroom, playground, etc., in our hallway.)  

My parents celebrated 48 years of marriage on the 10th and here is the card I made for them.  I love how the card turned out.  I was inspired by this pinterest card.  Of course, Paris is the city of love so I made sure to photo it by my teapot I picked up in Paris this year.  


I also wanted to show you the fun "signature" card my troop did as a memento from our campout.  They all had a camp name (as did the adults) so we made sure to make autograph thumbprints to remember their campout.  They enjoyed making these.

I might be adventurous and post another blog today...for now, I'm singing our school's song that seemed to resonate in the hallways these past few weeks.  We did it, we survived!

**here's my disclaimer:  I will not be held responsible for any of the songs lingering in your head from this blog posting that you will be singing for the rest of your day and in your sleep**

;)


Comments