It's a new blog!


We had a wonderful summer with family visiting in May (yes, I know that's still officially spring) and June.  Between my parent's visit and my sister's visit (with her family) I travelled over 1,000 miles across England.  And believe it or not, we stayed on "the island."  We had a great time seeing Stonehenge, Bath, Cadbury World, London, Anglo Saxon West Stow Village, and more.

School has started back up now, and I officially have a teenager in our house!  YIKES!  Where did that time go??!  I have a 7th grader and 4th grader.  I have a feeling this school year will zoom by!

I'm getting ready to travel to the states for my 20 - yes, 20 HS reunion!  I'm very excited about it and seeing friends I haven't seen since graduation day.  I've chatted with some on facebook (thank goodness for technology) and that has been fun.

Kent will probably travel to his friend's book signing in Kansas sometime in October.  Those plans are still in the works.  No other immediate plans that we know of yet.  We still want to go to Ireland, Germany, France...so much to do, and so little time (or funds!)

Blessings to you all for a fabulous fall!  I stopped the other website posts (www.tullisfamilyof4.webs.com)...I'm not able to keep up with it as much as I'd like, and I'd like to incorporate my crafts into it (kill two birds with one stone).  I've changed to this site.  Let's see how tech savvy I am to figure it all out...

I love the fall season even if we were robbed with a lame summer, but I'm excited to start my crafts again soon!

Does anyone read this?  If so, please leave a post so I know you popped by!  Here's a sample of one of my crafts:

Comments

  1. Hi Dayna, thanks for the update. I love to follow blogs! I miss you and our chats. Thank you for taking time out to spend with me on my last few days in England. I treasure the book and have been reading and praying through it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too! Glad you like the book...may it inspire you when you need it! HUGS

      Delete

Post a Comment