Paris!

Ahh -- Paris!

My kids and I just had a wonderful weekend visiting Paris for the first time.  Two nights and three days wasn't enough to see it all.  I guess you could say the same about London...

It was wonderful seeing what sights our tour bus could squeeze in as well as enjoy the local cuisine.  We saw from the bus:  Notre Dame, Arc de Triumph, Champs Elysees, several museums, the huge Library, and we saw in person the Eiffel Tower, city center Obelisk, Sacre Coeur, the Louvre (and Mona Lisa), many of the 37 bridges there, and took a boat ride on the Siene.


I was pleasantly surprised that I remembered the language more than I thought I would.  Even after only one year of it my junior year!  It sure did help when ordering food and paying/negotiating with vendors.  Thanks for stopping by and avoir une bonne jour née!  Check back soon, card club is Monday and I haven't even begun my swaps/competition card, ha!


Comments