It's beginning to look a lot like...

I realized when getting out my holiday decorations and started crafting more, that I forgot to post the cards from our swap from last month's card club.  Here are the other ladies' wonderful creations:




The tree is up, some presents are wrapped, and there is garland on our upstairs railing (compliments of Olivia).
I finally found time to assemble and display my goodies from Birmingham:


This is my #2 little German goodie.  I purchased my first one in Heidelberg when I went with my friend, Teri, while we were stationed in Turkey.  This one also has a nativity scene.  The blades at the top turn when the candles are lit (the heat causes them to move.)  I love it!

Below is my little "toymaker."  On the inside you put a cone-shaped incense burner, and the smoke comes out of his mouth!  FUN!


I'm off to card club for December soon.  The swap theme is "Christmas" and the competition card is "pop up."  Can't wait!


Comments