Talent!

I wanted to share the other cards that we had used for our swaps from card club.  What wonderful talent these ladies have!




And here is the project that we made.  I love making 3-D projects!  Our fearless leader, Vicky, is going to be moving.  I have enjoyed her ideas, inspiration, and creativity.  Best wishes to her and her family as they retire from the USAF.  A huge thanks to them from one military family to another for their dedication and sacrifices they've made!  Best wishes on this next chapter in your lives.  

May they have many "Happy days."



Annette and I will become the new fearless leaders of the card club, alternating months.  Wish us luck and check back often!

Comments

  1. Thank you for the kind words Dayna! You and Annette will do a wonderful job with the group. I'm going to miss you all and maybe after I get settled, I can participate in a swap with all of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment