-I-tis

You can tell summer is on the way when we start to get "senior-itis."  Not necessarily the "senior" part, but you know what I mean.  It's time for summer...a break...a vacation...a change of scenery.

The kids have 7 1/2 days of school left.  I think I'm counting the days more out loud than they are at this point.  What?  Another book report?  Did I read correctly - another big assignment due?  Teachers - where's your -i-tis?  You're lucky my kids still take a shower and show up with a backpack!  My funds are depleted from donations.  My time is already stretched thin from baking, volunteering, following up, going to meetings, submitting paperwork on time, etc.  THIS MOM agrees with me on this subject!

It doesn't help that it's June 4th and it's still jacket weather here in England.  Ugh.  Thankfully the sun does shine a little more (at least this week it's supposed to).  I feel like it's our spring (finally).  Although my Kansas spirit is ready to SWEAT!  lol

June is a busy month for our family.  My mother and daughter have a birthday, my parents and my husband and I have have an anniversary (stay tuned for those cards!) and my mother-in-law has a birthday.  ALL happening by June 18th.  

Here are the cards my mother(s) will be receiving:



I liked the concept so well, I decided to try other colors/stamps too (and there's a fun glitter spray I used!):




Thanks for checking out my blog.  Summer will be here before I know it, and then I'll be wishing for the kids to go back to school!

:)



Comments