"A" for Effort

Teacher appreciation week was celebrated this past week.  Here's a huge shout out to all those out there who are working on a degree towards being a teacher, are student teachers, are presently teachers, are retired teachers, who have ever taught (this goes for Sunday school teachers too!), and substitute teachers.
Teachers don't receive enough pay for this job:  they are the ones that help mold, prepare the minds, educate, and encourage all those out there from little tykes to big fancy lawyers.  They all get an A for effort in my mind!  Some are praised, some are ridiculed, some are promoted, some are fired.  Regardless, they have all impacted the life of a child.  (This goes only to those who are in good standing).
:)

Here's a journal Olivia and I decorated for her teacher that she delivered this past week.  It was sent along with some flowers for her to plant in a garden.


Today is Mother's Day.  I received a nice surprise at work on Friday with roses from my husband for an early Mother's Day.  I sent cards out to my mother on Monday this past week (sorry, it will be late!).  Happy Mother's Day to my mother, sister, family and friends. May you feel especially loved today!  You get an "A" from me!

Comments