Love / hate

Technology and I have a love / hate relationship.  Of course, this applies to moments when I understand it or can figure it out, I LOVE it!  And when things just don't work, I buy the wrong cords, technology quits on me, I have problems, then I hate it!  I guess that's true for most people.

This leads to my excuse for not posting sooner.   I have a new camera I received from Kent and the kids for Christmas.  I am figuring it out (the Japanese instructions were no help) slowly.  I had to get a new SD card as it didn't come with one (that would make too much sense), and then I couldn't find the cord to upload the photos to my computer.

Lo and behold, after I purchased a new one for $20, I found the cord (it was connected to the wall charger).  Ugh!  Thankfully, I hadn't opened the new one yet, so I will be returning it soon.

My father-in-law's birthday was on the 7th, my father's birthday is tomorrow (happy birthday dad!), and my nephew's birthday was New Year's Eve.  Here's a photo of the card I made for them.

I found this cute idea on Pinterest.  After an exhausted search, I cannot find it.  My apologies to the artists' original creation.  Thanks for letting me CASE it!  (Copy And Share Everything).  Happy early Friday!  Headed tomorrow with Olivia and her class on a field trip to see an Aladdin Pantomime.  Looking forward to it!



Comments