Celebrate!

Today is my birthday!  Happy birthday to me!  Of course, I'm on England time, and blogger is on states time, so my post shows the 22nd but I'm already celebrating on the 23rd.

It'll be a quiet day for the most part...I'm not subbing at the school (intentional) but have a few things on the agenda.  I'll be eating lunch with my wonderful husband, selling Girl Scout cookies with my daughter, and then having supper with hubby and kids in a nearby village.  My present from Kent and the kids will happen next month when we go to London to see the "Lion King."  I'm so excited as this will be our first London theatre production!

This year (my last of being in my 30's) will come with some joys (traveling across the pond to see family) and some challenges - more about that another day.   But I am privileged to be able to say I will have spent the last 1/2 of my thirties living abroad in Turkey and England!



Yesterday was card club...above is the winter card we made.  Annette and I took the reins as Vicky was visiting family in the states.  We had two projects.  The above was made using my bigshot with Labels Collection framelits and Snow Swirled snowflake stamps.  I used a brayer on white paper to get the solid blue framelits behind the skaters.  The skating stamp was Annette's.  We used a snowflake punch too.  I didn't put any words on it, but as you can see, it's definitely a winter theme with the snow in the background outside my window too!

I'll post more photos later from our card club with the second project as well as the cards we swapped.  Happy 39 to me! 

Comments

  1. Very nice! I can't wait to see what your did for the project :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment