Hills and Valleys

 Life is full of hills and valleys...good times and bad...straight and crooked roads. My family is truly blessed.  I have an awesome husband, beautiful children, our health, a roof over our heads and a good relationship with our extended family.  I know not everyone can say that.  God blesses us in ways unseen and right before our eyes.  Right now my husband is going through a challenging time, but I know the Lord has a plan and we will be patient while that plan is laid out for us.

I see my last post was February.  I've enjoyed making Valentine cards, St. Patrick's cards, Easter cards, birthday (and more birthday) cards, Mother's Day cards, Father's Day cards, anniversary cards and at present 4th of July!  It's been a busy "season!"

Thank you for checking in on my love of card-making. I hope you see something that makes you smile.  Be sure to share that smile with someone who needs one so they can see joy in your heart.  We all have hills and valleys and need to keep smiling through it all while holding the love of God in our hearts.
















Comments