So long, farewell 2020

I bid a say adieu!

What a year 2020 has been.  Oh my goodness.

I did some research and found these challenges this year:

Murder hornets

COVID-19

Hurricanes

Wildfires

Protests and riots

Wrongful deaths

Election challenges

Economy struggles

Job losses

I think we've all known someone who has passed this year whether family or friend.  It can be quite an eye-opener and make us do a self-reflection.  As terrible as the Corona virus is, I hope that the "quarantine time" has helped families reunite with home cooked meals, family-time, game night and time to prioritize what is truly important in life.

Below is my 2020 Christmas card followed by some fall cards.  I hope you take time to tell your loved ones how important they are and squeeze the ones you care about a little tighter.  

"The Lord bless you, and keep you.

The Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace."

Numbers 6:24-26









Comments