Easter uuuuhhhh April Fool's....Easter!

Happy Easter!  I find it funny that it is the same day as April Fool's Day this year.  I am on the ball and sent out Easter cards



We were truly spoiled by amazing weather on Easter weekend.  We had a cookout with about 15 other friends Friday night, I laid out in the sun on Saturday AND on Sunday.  Temperatures were in the upper 70's.  I wanted to go to the beach, but it would have been very windy and red flags.  Of course, that didn't stop the tourists and sadly, there was even a drowning the weekend before Easter off the pier.

Olivia's friend had a birthday party, here's the card I made for that.
Phew!  I have a little reprieve before all of our June birthdays, anniversaries and Mother's Day/Father's Day.
May and June will be CRAZY for us as our oldest graduates high school (*sniff*).  I've got this!


Comments