2017

We are in the full swing of 2017!  I was thrilled last month when my parents flew in to visit for about 5 days.  We had a great time seeing the Naval Air Museum and Lighthouse.  Of course, we ate delicious seafood and met up with other family in Destin too.
The Christmas decorations are all down and the house is almost all "undecorated."  I still have my snowman collection out since it is technically "winter."  We did have a couple of chilly nights recently where it was below freezing.  Then the temps went back up to mid 70's.  We are blessed!  
Below is the Paper Pumpkin kit I used to make my Thank you cards.  It was fun layering and using the sparkles:





 The lighthouse

 Of course my son and I walked up the spiral staircase to the top.  Here's our view:

My nephew's birthday was Dec 31st and he loves Pokemon, so here is the card I made him:

 (outside)

 (inside)


I'll be posting my sister's birthday card and some other cards I made recently, so see you soon!

Comments