Survivors!

The word "survivors" has many meanings for many people.  My kids feel like they're survivors as they survived the first 2 weeks of school.  On top of that, they have terrible colds.  Thankfully no fevers -  just stuffy noses, sore throats, etc.  Regardless, a mom doesn't like to see her kids less than par.

Louisiana (our neighbor) continues to rise above the recent devastating floods with its survivors.  It's great to see communities coming together despite the circumstances.  I've seen friends as far as Kansas and my supervisors at work going to Louisiana to help out.  If you'd like to help, click HERE for more details.

I have a new die cut I've been experimenting with.  Below are 4 different ways so far that I have used for cards.  The second card was sent to a long time friend whose mother survived for quite some time with dementia and recently passed away, praying for healing for them:





The news shows there is a tropical depression brewing.  It looks like we will be lucky this go around in the panhandle.  The latest shows Jacksonville, FL, in the path.  Please join me in keeping those in the path in your prayers and that those survivors do not have their limits tested.  Three more months of hurricane season.  We will survive!!



Comments