Almost July?? What!?

Time flies when I am having fun...it's summer and time always goes faster to me when we have adventures/vacations, celebrations of anniversaries and birthdays, as well as when the weather is enjoyable.  

We were blessed to have a busy June where we saw all kinds of family!  Even better than that, we had company!!  Living overseas the previous 6 years made it difficult for company to visit us.  I completely understand, but had a great time entertaining family recently.  We had some great adventures and some much needed time together.  Cookouts, dolphin cruises, the Gulfarium, and going to the beach.  Thank goodness for sunscreen!
:)

Here is the card I made my parents for their anniversary this month:  



 It's hard to believe that July is right around the corner.  I already made four 4th of July cards.  I'm looking forward to sharing them with you!  If you are connected to Pinterest, be sure to check out my festive board  for some great tips.  There are several ideas on decorating, baking, and card making.  

We are still narrowing down how we will celebrate.  I'd love to hear how you be celebrating.  Leave a comment!




Comments