Where else shall we go??

It's finally sinking in that we're moving soon!  I'm working on my "bucket list" of places to visit before we head stateside.  The kids and I went to Sandringham Palace (the queen's winter home) recently.  Here's a view.  We couldn't take photos inside...but were able to tour the bottom level:


Below is the second project we made at last month's card club.  We made good use of the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and the ladies were inspired to see potential future projects for themselves.  


Another check mark on the bucket list consisted of the Newmarket Ladies' Day horse races.  It was a typical England day with rain, but we made the most of it and had a good time.  No, I didn't place any bets (too lazy to get back out in the rain and loose our seats...)


Of course, I had to fit the part and wear a hat and fancy dress!  Loved every bit of it with the exception of the rain (which put a "damper" on things, lol).


Comments