Up They Go

Ahh, and so Winter Break begins.  Two weeks of family time, movies, games, eating wrong, and just enjoying good holiday fun.  I will enjoy it as much as I can.

We'll be having a big Christmas dinner with a turkey as we were on the road in York for Thanksgiving.   We promised the kids...but I'm ok with that too.  We'll be going somewhere again soon - after all, we should while we're here!

Olivia still gets to do the fun projects at school.  Isaac is bummed that middle school's extent of class fun is limited to hot chocolate and marshmallows.  Olivia's class made gingerbread houses.  They even had so many supplies left over, that they made ANOTHER one too.  Her first one she was more proud of as she had more time to plan it out and create it.  I didn't photo the second one as she felt it was more of a "rushed" job.  I think she did fantastic and she even explained to me what everything on it was or resembled down to every detail. See the heart shaped doorway entrance?


I was envious of her craftiness, and decided I needed to make something too.
Of course, mine was a lot less sticky...


I watched a demonstration on Pinterest to get these cute little cardstock bags made.  I used some current Stampin Up paper, my snail tape, scoring board, and my snowflake punch.  I can't believe how EASY these were!  I made 6 of them in about 15 minutes.  They were all given away with goodies in them to co-workers.  Hope they liked them too!

Kent and I will probably head to Bury St. Edmunds or Cambridge mall today to go shopping with all the madness.  We haven't been to a mall for quite some time.  
Maybe we'll get some good deals amongst all the chaos?  Then when we return, up they'll go - my feet, that is.  And that's where they'll stay for quite a while.  

Happy Christmas!



Comments