Veteran's Day

Hubby and I had a nice romantic (and too short!) one night get-away celebrating our belated 15 yr wedding anniversary!  We stayed in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, UK at the Washingborough Hall.  What a fabulous place!  (They have the BEST ribs we've found in England!)

We then ventured into Lincoln the next day and saw the Lincoln Cathedral and the Lincoln Castle.    They had a great shopping district as well located by Steep Hill.  Maybe someday I'll make it back to their annual Christmas market!





Day 10:  I'm thankful for my friends!

Day 11:  I'm thankful for ALL those that have served: whether they didn't make it home, were wounded, were/are POWs, did their time, or came home with the guilt of leaving a comrade behind. THANK YOU!! Happy Veteran's Day!

Day 12:  I'm thankful to my soldier and his dedication and love for our country.



Comments