February lovin'

 It was a very busy end to our 2021 as we roared into 2022 with a new daughter-in-law.  She's truly a gem!  We made a trip to Florida and the wedding went off wonderfully.  It was even live-streamed which was a huge blessing to our family that was not able to be there in person.

The kids are back in college and I'm another year older (39 again, ha)! Hubby and I visited a small town a couple of hours away for my birthday where we toured an underground city, visited a small zoo, some antique shops, toured an old hotel and a speakeasy.  It was fun "being back in time" in a slower pace of life.  We celebrated a late Valentine's Day with a couples massage (and he wonders why I keep trying to get him to go) and Starbucks.  He'll be going back in 4 weeks for another session to help alleviate a lifetime of pain.

I've had the craft-bug lately and made some cards to help replenish my depleted supplies.  I also filled an "empty-nester" void by baking a double batch of homemade sugar cut out cookies.  Needless to say, my neighbors are glad we moved into the neighborhood as I enjoy sharing the goods.

Stay safe as we deal with Kansas and it's bi-polar mood swings (6 inches of snow this past Thursday and a high of 60 this upcoming Monday.) Thanks for stopping by!
















Comments