(Insert Mission Impossible Music) A new project!

I'm super excited that I have an opportunity to have a table at a craft fair!  I haven't participated in a craft fair since...errrr...2009 in England?  Wow!  I'm overdue!

I wanted to take on a new adventure with crafts.  I usually would resort to making cards (birthday, thank you, sympathy, friend, etc.). But I just wasn't in the mood to "mass produce."  Nor did I have time or resources.  I love the concept of the cards and wanted to add a new spin.  

I purchased about 20 various frames off of a FB page for $15.  They're all sizes and I've been loving making them.  Are you ready?!  I have completed 17 (Yes, SEVENTEEN) of them in the past 8 weeks.  Here we go, I hope you enjoy them as much as me! They're not all pictured below, but it gives you a good idea:















Comments