It's almost official!

This season has been a whirlwind!  My husband has thrown in the towel and will officially be retiring from the USAF effective 1 Dec.  It's been busy here on the homefront with my husband job hunting, doing an internship, organizing a retirement ceremony (that was held in Kansas end of October), I've been making fall cards, cooking up some pumpkin butter, getting over the seasonal cold, adjusting to daylight savings, visiting the zoo, working extra since we're down 1 employee, and more.  I definitely am looking forward to Thanksgiving break!  I won't get the whole week off, but having 4 days in a row off will be heavenly!  We're doing the abnormal for Thanksgiving and taking a road trip to see our previous neighbors who moved there this past summer.


Homemade Pumpkin Butter - it was wonderful and I share with coworkers!



My citrus tree produced about 6 oranges...I'll take what I can get!


A lovely fall sunset in Florida:


Last bloom of the season for my rosebush:


Some sassy towels I saw in a gift shop and refrained from buying:



A quick visit to the zoo...



May the leaves falling from the trees give you a sense of peace that God has a purpose and reason for all the seasons in your life.  
Proverbs 19:21 "You can make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail."





Comments