Just around the corner...

We’re well on our way to the end of summer. You wouldn’t know it with the heat index of over 100! Golly it’s hot and bless those who have to work in the heat!

Today started off like any other day. I was excited to have crafted last night for a sorority hostess gift. I’ll post the picture below. It was pretty easy to make and I feel the results look good.

I stopped off to get grocery pick up (love), get a couple of shirts for women’s shelter donation (love) and the was about 15 minutes from home when someone hit my car (don’t love). SIGH!!!

I do count my blessings as there were no injuries and my car is still drivable. Thank you Jesus 🙏🏻

So I will be dealing with this headache soon. It was clearly not my fault as the other person pull out of the turn lane and back onto the highway right into the side of my car. 

Please remember to drive safely, triple check your blind spots and wear your seatbelt.



Comments