(Hanging my head in dismay)

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since December!  I am hanging my head in dismay - as I try to post monthly.  I have tried a couple of times, but have not remembered my password and had to go through the hassle of resetting it.  You can relate, right?  We have passwords for this and passwords for that.  Some have criteria (one uppercase, one symbol, numbers too), others won't let us create a "new password" that is similar to the old...on and on and on!  It's exhausting trying to keep up with passwords.  I understand the need for passwords.  For the most part they do their job. But if you forget...and you know you will...then it becomes a burden!  Can I get an Amen??

I have actually been keeping busy.  With what you say? Well, let me tell you:

  • My son had a nice long Christmas break and went back to college mid January (finally!!  haha)
  • I made birthday cards for family (my nephew 12/31, my sister 1/1, my father in law 1/7 and my father 1/11)
  • I made Valentine's goodies for coworkers and Valentine cards for family
  • I went to a christian concert Big Daddy Weave (awesome!)
  • I made St. Patrick's Day cards
  • Husband and I renewed our zoo pass after taking 1 year off and went to see the new displays and exhibits
  • I get up at 5:30 a.m. 3-4 times a week to exercise and am trying to eat better
  • For Lent I am getting rid of 1 item every day in my house (don't worry, I made a promise to God I wouldn't get rid of my husband)
  • My daughter received her driver's permit!
  • A friend reached out who is part of a fibromyalgia group and asked me to make her purple cards with butterflies (x12) and 1 unicorn card for her (that was the most challenging one!)
  • My husband decided he'll officially retire December 2019 after 22 years of service to the USAF.  Can I get an AMEN?
  • The base organized a fly day for spouses but it was cancelled due to fog.  I was still able to do a practice simulator and see some big guns.


Phew!  What month are we in???
Breakfast doing it right:


Beautiful orchids at work:

Butterfly/purple cards for custom
order:




My new friend Humphrey:

Easter will be here before we know it.  Do you have a church you call home?  If not, I challenge you to find one.  Start with Palm Sunday, and stick it out for 4 weeks.  God can't move mountains in your life if you don't give him some of your personal time in the valleys!  You are loved!!!!



Comments