Winter Solstice

Happy Winter Solstice!
Every year in December I look back at how quickly the current years has flown by!  I'm always in shock and awe that the calendar will be rolling over to a new year.
Once again, God has been my rock and has guided me along the way.  I'm truly blessed by His grace and mercies.  I have so much to be thankful for to include my salvation, family, health, roof over my head, friends, and so much more!

I had fun making this year's Christmas cards.  I found a previous card I made in card club when we were in England.  Of course, the best way to make them is by mass production:









I had fun making these as I always to.  I also made some brown bag snowmen ornaments and did some woodburning.  I haven't made these since we lived in Missouri.  The simplicity brought back good memories...especially of when my kids were little.  Oh how they've grown!


May your heart be filled with true joy and peace that only God can give...know you are LOVED!  Blessings from Florida.

Comments