Summer is here!

Well, it's official.  I am a mom of a high school graduate and sophomore.  My babies are growing up WAY too fast!  I loved being able to hold my babies when they were little, squeeze them tight, hold their little hands when they started walking, wipe away their tears...but I don't miss sleepless nights, poopy diapers, ear infections, shots, temper tantrums, spilled koolaid...
I love my kids!
Isaac's graduation was loads of fun and a huge success.  We were truly blessed to have grandparents and family fly in from Kansas to help celebrate.  
I (of course!) made graduation cards to share with Isaac and his friends.  They're pictured below:




Summer isn't over yet, Isaac is headed to Washington D.C. with his best friend for a week, he and his sister have summer camp in July, and August 8th will be a harder day than graduation...so prayers please as that is his moving day into the dorms!  Thank you Lord for blessing me!

Comments