Lucky Me

I am so lucky...amazing husband and beautiful children, sweet friends, good health, my church family, our home...
To top it off, I am 1/4 Irish and I've visited Ireland!
Ok, this is my belated St. Patrick's Day post with Easter being about 3 days away.  
Here are my cards for BOTH!
Yes, I made St. Patrick's Day cards (because I can!)



I also put out my teacups and teapot and decorated in as much green as I could find.  My friend, Annette, received the below little gift of Irish tea so she could help me celebrate and dance a jig!


For those of you that know me...you know I don't think of life as luck.  It all goes back to the blessings God has bestowed upon me.  I am BLESSED to have an amazing family, be raised in a christian home, have awesome friends, traveled the word and have good health.
I pray you, too, see that life isn't about luck and leprachauns, fairies, etc.  God and his angels are always looking out for us and are there with us every step of the way.
Nonetheless, I do enjoy a good Irish blessing to pass along:

May the blessing of God's soft rain be on you, 
Falling gently on your head, refreshing your soul 
With the sweetness of little flowers newly blooming. 
May the strength of the winds of Heaven bless you, 
Carrying the rain to wash your spirit clean
Sparkling after in the sunlight. 
May the blessing of God's earth be on you, 
And as you walk the roads, 
May you always have a kind word 
for those you meet.






Comments