What Valentine's Day should be...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Today we are supposed to focus on love...on letting others know we appreciate them and value them in our lives. I changed things up and rather than mass produce the same Valentine card, I made a variety.  It was fun trying out different styles and techniques.  Most of the concepts are from Pinterest, but with my "flair" on them.





My heart breaks and I send love and prayers to the victims' family and friends of the Florida school and the shooting that occurred today.  On a day that is supposed to be filled with love, many are in mourning .  My heart goes out to all those affected by the Parkland tragedy.  Especially to those who will think of this day for years to come as a day filled with painful memories.  May the Lord be with them all and give them comfort, peace, healing and love. God bless the police and school administration on their quick action in helping save so many lives.  
Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless those that curse you, do go to those who hate you and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.

Comments