Fall and Christmas

Is it me or does time go by faster the older we get?
Fall was JUST yesterday, right? Oh, no, that's not right- CHRISTMAS was yesterday!
Oh my!
Ok, once again I am late posting my crafts / cards.  So you get to enjoy them all in this post!  
We had a great quiet Christmas at home. Gifts, games, music, singing, ham, looking at Christmas lights and other traditions we have.  
We face-timed with family in the midwest and enjoyed participating in a church Christmas concert.  Now we have some quiet moments until the kids go back to school on January 8th. 
I hope my craft photos bring you some joy like they brought me joy too!








My friend had a birthday, and my co-worker had a baby, so here are those cards too. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas season and a very blessed 2018!



Comments