Relaxing????

Isn't summer supposed to be relaxing?  Filled with lazy days...summer projects...vacations...Not here!  We have been busy entertaining company (I'm not complaining, I love it when family or friends visit!), cook outs, birthday parties, working and more.  I have had some relaxing moments at the beach, going on date nights (happy belated 20 years to my handsome husband and me!) and the kids went to camp.  Father's Day came and went, and I have squeezed in some cards along the way:


My friend Annette made these 2 super cute cards for my brother in law (he loves to fish!)




This one was for Kent - it looks better in person and he guessed correctly that is a kilt!

Happy Independence Day!  Here are some cards I made for 4th of July, and we went to Pensacola beach for the amazing Blue Angels air show.


I guess summer would be boring if we didn't have anything on the calendar, right??  (my friend Susan says "nope!")
Happy summer to you and God Bless.

Comments