Wrapping up

And just like that...another school season is winding down.  Seems like yesterday my 8th grader and junior in high school were getting into a routine and learning the ropes.  Now they have major "summer-i-tis" and are just about done.
I have been crafty, just not frequent to posting.  Here are belated Easter gifts with candy I gave to my sorority sisters and kids:

And here are graduation cards and other seasonal cards:






It's been a very busy last couple of months with 2 weddings, 3 graduation parties, Olivia had prom, Isaac had prom and was voted next year's SGA President - and my sister and family are visiting in less than 2 weeks! I am still in denial that I will have 2 kids under my roof that are in high school.  It's really zooming by now.  (insert SAD face!!)

God is SO good!  Celebrating with my gladiolas in full bloom!  God bless!



Comments