Hello from England!

Welcome to my blog!
We are a christian family living in the Sunshine state (before that we spent four years in England and two years in Turkey).

My posts are of everyday life and my love of crafting. I hope to inspire you in some way to share your talents too.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to leave a comment.
Cheers and God's blessings to you and yours!

Saturday, May 6, 2017

One more!

Just when I thought I had posted all my Valentine cards...I found one more!


Happy belated birthday to my niece, Ella!  I still can't believe she is in middle school.  Being a military family, I have missed watching my nieces and nephew grow up.  I guess the same could be said for them...watching my kids grow up.  Such is the life of a military family.  Out of that rabbit hole...

Ella had a fun birthday with a sleepover in a hotel.  What a great idea:  hotel swimming pool, double beds...dinner in.  And the maid cleans up.  Fabulous! 
I thought she'd like this fingernail polish card.  It was super easy and they are even in a clear "jar":


And finally, with Valentine's Day behind us, we move on to St. Patrick's Day: