Wedding China

     Do you have a set of china?  Do you use it often?  Do  you know where your china dishes are??

     I have moved with my china dishes all over the world.  They have been in Turkey, England, Nebraska, Missouri...and now Florida.  I don't use my china enough.  I had an a-ha moment last month when asked to decorate a table at our church's annual Ladies' Brunch.

     I think it's great how our church is always doing something fun.  There were over 100 women in attendance last weekend and it was a huge success!  

     The theme I used centered around my wedding china.  Ivory plates with gold and black.  I also incorporated silver.  I spray painted pinecones metallic gold, used silver and gold ornaments, gold glitter tissue paper, tea lights, candles, and made a treat for all the seats at my table.  Inside was...chocolate of course!!

     Here are photos of my table.  It was great seeing all the creativity and themes.  Check back soon for Christmas card photos!!  woot woot!




Comments