November challenge

Fall season leads into Thanksgiving where we are really reminded of our endless blessings.  I am thankful for so many things...

I challenge you this month to write on a calendar (or at least 1-30 on paper) in advance listing things you are thankful for.  Starting November 1st (and consecutively following) each day pray for that specific blessing corresponding number.

For Example:
Nov 1 - I am thankful for my salvation

I have some more projects to share!  This one I provided for Annette to also make (my card friend locally).  Super cute!


This is the project Annette provided for me to make!  The little pumpkins are so cute!  I am having a hard time deciding when to eat the candy (caramel) inside.  No worries about the kids stealing them, they have braces.
MUAAAAAAAHHHHH!


Now get going on that list!  We need payer in this country now more than ever, including our government leaders!

Don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE!  Your vote DOES make a difference.  God blessed us with democracy.  Even if the person you vote for doesn't win, don't think that God doesn't have it under control, because God is always in control.  Everything that happens, has some sort of good come out of it!  That's just how our Amazing Lord works!

Comments