More fall fun

Blessings to you!
You know how sometimes a good deal is too hard to pass up?  Well, I have a frozen turkey and it's 12 lbs...yes, that's right.  There are only going to be 6 people at my house for Thanksgiving next week.  I sure hope they are very hungry and don't have issues with eating leftovers. I think this time in 2 weeks we will definitely be turkey'd out!

My friend brought over a couple of weeks ago a little treat cone for my kids, isn't this fun?!

She recently celebrated her birthday, and I wanted to go full craft mode for her.
I made this super cute Pink/green bag, card, and teacup with our favorite British tea "Lady Grey."
The teacup has a paper spoon, flowers, hearts and even a butterfly wanting in on the fun.

I have more photos to post, so check back soon!  









Comments