It's Always Tea Time

I did not become a hot tea drinker until I lived overseas.  When we were in Turkey, they had chai at breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I found something soothing about it when I splashed in some sugar.  Keep in mind, this Kansas girl likes unsweetened cold iced tea girl.  I know, unsweet iced tea and sweetened hot tea.  Call me crazy!

Then when we moved to England, they had tea everywhere and it was wonderful!  Now mind you, I prefer black tea leaves.

I then collected teapots, tea cups, tea spoons, sifters, strainers, tea bags, and so much more.  Can you say Polish Pottery??

I gladly offered to host a tea party for my sorority, Beta Sigma Phi, a couple of weekends ago.  I don't know about everyone else, but I had a "lovely" time!

There were scones, cookies, chicken salad sandwiches, chocolate, moon pies, spice bread, cupcakes, date bars, dip with crackers, cheesecake bites...(breathing) and it was all wonderful!

I offered 4 types of tea:  Turkish chai, Yorkshire Black tea, Toffee Almond Crunch and Lemon Ginger Tea.

I wanted everyone to leave with a little goodie.  I made a few of these envelopes, but felt the gift needed "more." 


After more than necessary lingering and clicking on Pinterest, I came across these super cute tea cups made with the Envelope Punch board!  They all have in the bags skittles, a tea bag and a mini Hershey bar.  Love these!





Now go pour yourself a CUPPA (as they say in England) and have a spot of tea.  I know I will!

Comments