Breast Cancer Awareness

Ok, I am now at "that age" where I get annual mammograms.  There are some words in the english language (ok, maybe not the original language, but modern-day language) that I have never been crazy about saying.

But to encourage my readers to be proactive, I am going to type those uncomfortable words just for you:

Mammogram
Boobies
Breasts
Rack
The Ladies (you know who you are that call your breasts this)

Regardless of what you call them, it's Breast Cancer Awareness month and if you are a woman, PLEASE go get them checked!  If you are a woman and you get yours checked, you know how the technician squishes, squeezes, pinches and tries to be professional.  It's a simple test, takes minimal time, and could save your life!

Back to fall...
Yes, I have been busy!
Here are MORE fall cards!!!  Yipee!  I hope you enjoy! 

The front:


the inside:








If you had your mammo...post it and let me know your nickname for the girls, lol!

Comments