Sum sum sum sum summertime...

Summer is flying by as usual...as I try to get in last minute things: kids' eye exams, dental check ups, school physicals, tying up loose ends, etc.  

My work has kept me busy this past month as I was blessed to attend a trade show in Atlanta.  The facilities were huge and I enjoyed meeting new customers as well as current.  Attendance was unfortunately low (probably due to heightened protests around the states), but it was regardless an overall good and exhausting experience.

My son turns 17 tomorrow, I'm very excited for him.  He will be surrounded by some church family and friends while they are in Alabama this week at church camp.  I pray they have a wonderful time, make some new friends with strong roots and have their spirits rejuvenated by God's grace.

A friend of mine that we knew in England had a baby a couple of months ago, and I sent a belated baby gift this week.  I created the below page and framed it - I think it turned out super cute.  I also made a matching card.  The baby's room colors are pink, gray, gold and cream.  What do you think?
  


They also have a dog they adopted in England and we babysat a couple of times.  I miss Thatcher!  I had to add a puppy in the card as it looks like him...

The kids go back to school Aug 15th!  I know they wish they could be lazy longer, but I'm looking forward to them getting back into a routine!



Comments