This and That

I promised you cards, and I came prepared!
My daughter saw the recent Star Wars movie...and we convinced her to see the rest of them.  We have a wonderful neighbor who owns the collection and let her borrow them a couple of months back.  She absolutely loved them all!  I had make her a related birthday card. I found this fun idea on Pinterest and had all the punches on hand!



My mother celebrates her birthday the same day as my daughter, so we always enjoy that special time.  Here is my mother's birthday card:


My mother-in-law celebrates this month too.  For  last Christmas from my in-laws I received this awesome hot tea maker.  I felt sharing that cup-o-love was appropriate:


Finally, I here is another fun stamped card from the set I purchased last month and a new embossing folder.  This makes me laugh and I hope it does you too!


Comments