Graudation

Congratulations Graduates of 2016!
I didn't know any kids who graduated in 2015, so I was glad I had the opportunity to help a couple of teens this year in their celebration.

Here are two cards I made to help celebrate their momentous occasion.  The first uses black and red embossing for the congrats word.  They both have glitter in the "2016."  I'm not a huge fan of glitter because of the mess, but I felt this was a special celebration and worthy of glitter!  Blessings to all those who graduated and take that leap of faith into the big wide world.  May God direct your path as you seek his wisdom and understanding.  You are our future leaders and we have faith in you!

We're headed to see family end of this week and next week.  I hope to post a couple of more blogs during our vacation of the cards I'll be passing out on the trip...
3 birthdays
1 anniversary
3 Father's Day cards.

And before I forget to mention, happy 19 year anniversary to my amazing husband!!  I'm so lucky to be your mate for life and thank God for you everyday.



Comments