Hello from England!

Welcome to my blog!
We are a christian family living in the Sunshine state (before that we spent four years in England and two years in Turkey).

My posts are of everyday life and my love of crafting. I hope to inspire you in some way to share your talents too.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to leave a comment.
Cheers and God's blessings to you and yours!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Wahoo!

My brother-in-law celebrated his birthday and he received the below card. He likes to play poker - and the background paper is playing cards.  It was my first time using the "wahoo" stamp from a Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I think I will use it again - it is a fun statement!


And my husband celebrated his birthday.  I thought the below card was appropriate...after all, he IS older than me!




Finally, here's a gorgeous Florida sunset by Destin.  I hope to capture many more this summer!  Hope you had a wonderful Memorial weekend remembering those who have served in our military and sacrificed their life for a greater cause.  God Bless America!  Wahoo!