Mother's Day

Yesterday was a wonderful day!  Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there - past, present and future.  Happy Mother's Day to all those moms who have gone before us, who never got to hold their babies, and who have suffered tragedies beyond our comprehension.

Here are the cards I made for my mom as well as my mother-in-law.  Unfortunately, my mom's card is lost in the mail.  I sent it off last Monday, but as of last night (Sunday) she hasn't received it. Hopefully it will turn up soon!

This is a "pop up" card.  It's 2 layer, and a butterfly pops up when the sides are pulled in opposite directions.  Annette came over last Friday and this was my project.  It was fun and easy!  (LOVE easy!) Crafting was fun as always and went by too fast.

Lots of May and June celebrations, so back to crafting I go!  Have a blessed week.




Comments