Rough Seas

It's been an eventful last month.  Not one I want to go through again, but when the seas get rough, we come out more knowledgeable, better balanced, and more confident.

A family member (who was a blog follower of mine) and first cousin passed away.  He had so many "scares" of not making it some times, and after several years of suffering and pain, he passed away a couple of weeks ago.  I made a quick trip home to Kansas (yes, I called it home as it'll always be home to me).  The funeral was nice and it was good to have closure.  It was also wonderful to see my family which I haven't seen since last Thanksgiving.  Even if it was for less than 48 hours, I am so glad I went.  God is good!

Husband's wrist has been bothering him - so much that he needed an MRI on it.  Those results came out with good news, and he now has a molded brace to give him some relief without medication.  

There have been a couple of other issues that need not be mentioned here, but those whom I have shared prayer requests with, I thank you for your prayers.  YOU are a blessing to my family and me and I love sharing my boat with you!

Here is a lovely card Annette made and sent to me to let me know she was thinking of us.  Thank you sweet friend!  And I can't wait to get together and CRAFT on Saturday!  What has it been...months and months?? Yes, too long!  Looking forward to it.


Comments