Irish Blessings to you!!

Irish Blessings to you!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day.  This day holds a special meaning for me in a couple of ways.  I am 1/4 Irish, my daughter as red hair (only one in immediate and extended family) and I've been to Ireland!  I have fond memories of my trip there and wish it was closer and affordable to go again.  What a different and welcoming culture - and beautiful landscape with rolling hills.  If you haven't been, please note that as breathtaking as photos are, it's even better in person and grabs your heart.  God is so good!

Here are two St. Patty's day cards I made.  They were made yesterday, so they weren't mailed out to anyone due to my tardiness...but I made them!  I also have some goodies for the kids I forgot to photograph, but oh well.  


I'm also on the ball that I have started Easter cards (it is early this year), and I also made a birthday card for a sweet lady at church.  It's below:


I love Irish blessings.  Here is a link to see one of my favorites.  This is also a good one.  

Comments