A Secret

Mesh seems to be the new creative outlet for wreaths (or they have been for a long time and I'm just now warming up to the idea?)
Several mesh wreaths incorporate the same popular inspiration of using burlap in wreaths.  I am personally not a fan of using mesh in this way - it gives it too much of a retro / 80's feel to me.  I did come across a different method to use the mesh and off I went...


Want to know a secret?  IT WAS SO EASY!  Had I sat down and produce it without stopping, it would have taken me a couple of hours (the first time anyway).  I incorporated fun St. Patrick's goodies in it to celebrate March.  Once Easter comes around I have Easter goodies to use and I can easily remove the shamrock decor.  Here is my finished project on a white background, and then hanging on my front door:




 I was pleasantly surprised and thought it turned out cute!  What do you think?  I would have incorporated yellow mesh into it, but the craft store was out. 
:(

Want to know another secret?  God has our lives already planned out and they will be revealed in HIS time, not ours:

(from my Feb 26th daily devotional with words of inspiration):
I am leading you, step by step, through your life.  Hold my hand in trusting dependence, letting Me guide you through this day.  Your future looks uncertain and feels flimsy -- even precarious. That is how it should be. Secret things belong to the Lord, and future things are secret things.  When you try to figure out the future, you are grasping at things that are Mine.  This, like all forms of worry, is an act of rebellion:  doubting My promises to care for you.
Whenever you find yourself worrying about the future, repent and turn to Me.  I will show youth next step forward, and the one after that, and the one after that.  Relax and enjoy the journey in My presence, trusting Me to open up the way before you as you go.
Psalm 32:8
Deuteronomy 29:29

Yesterday was the Primary Election.  God already knows who is going to win -- and whomever it is, they already have my prayers.  Our leaders, whether my choice wins or not, need our prayers to lead our country and hold fast to good and moral values.

Here is a sweet card Annette made me using some new Stampin' Up products...love this!!  What IS her secret talent?    I think it's inspiration from her heart!


Comments