Last of Valentine cards...

When I make cards and goodies, I usually "mass produce."  I opted out this previous holiday and made several one-of-a-kinds.  You can see some of those in my blog post from a couple of days ago.

Below are three more cards I made.  The "lava" one was for my son (couldn't do anything too cheesy) and the tea pot was for my daughter.

I am working on a mesh wreath - never thought I would, but now that I have a different technique than how I made the burlap wreaths in December, it has potential!  So check back next week and hopefully that will be posted!!



Our church is presently doing a 50-days of Transformation series that is really great.  You can see daily devotionals of it HERE.  I hope you take the time to do it and may you feel God transforming you and your life!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Comments