More Ketchup

It's been a long week, Happy Friday!
My hubby and I were discussing this week how having some days off around Christmas and NY were so wonderful; we were lazy, watched lots of TV, etc.  But it sure is hard to get back into the swing of routine.  The kids have had a long week as they both got braces on Monday.  I keep waiting for the "stink eye" from them, but they're good sports.  They're past the most difficult part I think (initially getting used to them).  Praise God it should only be about 18 months for them to wear them.

Welcome winter!  It's been pretty cold here in the Panhandle of Florida.  I finally had to turn the heater on last weekend.  And put on an extra blanket on my bed.  I know many parts of the USA have been doing that for a while now...makes me appreciate living in the south that much more.

Here is a winter card I came across from a couple of years ago.  It put a smile on my face to see again, and I thought the winter theme would make you smile too.



I made almond shortbread cookies around New Year's.  They didn't last long at all:


Lastly, here are some peppermint treats I made the kids.  Sadly, they can't eat them now (they forgot to eat them before they got braces).  Poor babies.  Isaac keeps asking for ketchup with his foods to hide the metal taste...guess I'll put these in the freezer for now.  

Comments