Good morning

My days during the week usually start at 5:30am.  Hence, I am writing this before 6:00am...what's wrong with me you ask?  Nothing!  I am blessed by God to be an early bird.  Ok, do I WANT to get up early?  No, but my body doesn't fight it either.  It's the owl that gets the argument (night owl).  As I see my daughter off onto the bus here after a while, I share that time with: walking the dog around the block, watch TV and catch up on Hallmark shows, and my daily devotional.  I'm reminded this time of year how lucky I am not to be snowed in.  The northeast recently received a crazy load of bad weather and I count my blessings we don't have to deal with snow here in Florida.

Here are some photos from January of crafts...See?  I have been busy!  Thank you cards:


My sister's birthday card:


And the inside "because I can":


And then I found another template I wanted her to have, so she received 2 cards this year...here's the outside:


And the inside "because I can":


This template was cute because as the flaps opened up it revealed the girl in the window:


And two birthday cards for special men in my life:
My father and my father-in-law:



May you have a blessed 2016 where your mornings are filled with God's love to get you through your days.  Don't underestimate how powerful your time with God is!
Here is a devotional example in January from a book my father gave me for Christmas:

"Strive to trust in Me in more and more areas of your life.  Anything that tends to make you anxious is a growth opportunity.  Instead of running away from these challenges, embrace them, eager to gain all the blessings I have hidden in the difficulties. If you believe that I am sovereign over every aspect of your life, it is possible to trust Me in all situations.  Don't waste energy regretting the way things are or thinking about what might have been.  Start at the present moment - accepting things exactly as they are - and search for My way in the mist of those circumstances.
Trust is like a staff you can lean on, as you journey uphill with Me.  If you are trusting in Me consistently, the staff will bear as much of your weight as needed.  Lean on, trust, and be confident in Me with all your heart and mind."

Psalm 52:8; Proverbs 3:5-6




Comments