El...what?

We're having quite warm weather even for the panhandle this time of year.  Christmas Day the temperatures are supposed to be in the high 70's.  The reason is being linked back to El Nino.  I have to be honest...I don't miss freezing, cold, midwest winters.  I don't miss ice storms, snow you have to shovel to get anywhere, and black ice.  We had a teaser of that driving back after visiting family in Kansas after Thanksgiving.  Our normal 14 hour drive took (drum roll...) 18 hours!  Talk about being ready to just GET HOME!  But it was worth it to see our family.
:)

Christmas is in the air, and I finished all my Christmas cards.  I've also put out all my decorations and received some lovely handmade cards too.  Here are just some of the photos I wanted to share:

from Samantha in Georgia

from Annette in Florida
 


And I couldn't go without posting some of my favorite European Christmas purchases:

Christmas pyramid

Incense burner 

I'll post more tomorrow!  Come back!




Comments