Catch Up

I can't say I have an excuse for not posting again sooner than last time...
Busyness?
Christmas?
Work?
Too much sleep?
Catching up on TV shows?
Forgetfulness?
Thinking about it when I'm in bed?
At the movies?
New postings on my Easy page?  (see to the right)

I'll go with ALL of them!  I always remind myself to update my blog when I'm doing other things.  That's how it all works, isn't it?

We had a great Christmas, very low key, and we didn't go anywhere.  We video chatted with family and had a ham dinner on Christmas Day.  God is good!

Here are some photos I made using real local sand and seashells I plucked myself.  They were gifts for our parents; since they visited us in June:


Here is the burlap wreath I made my in-laws:


Here is the burlap wreath I made my mother. I knew she had several holiday / seasonal wreaths already, and when I asked she didn't have spring. Spring is what she got:



When we visited family for Thanksgiving, my sister-in-law had a lovely hanging on her front door.  (This photo is for you, Annette).  I might try to replicate it next year:


Finally, here is my Christmas card I produced this year...50 of them!  If you want a tutorial, please comment below.  Thanks for taking time out of your holiday season to read my blog.  See you soon!


Comments